WHEN | Friday 8th of September 2017
WHERE | West Elm - 635 Hay St, Perth City
TIME | 6.00pm - 8.00pm
Learn how to arrange a gorgeous garden style bouquet in Emily Lauren's organic, relaxed and unstructured style.
Our workshops are designed to be a relaxed and informal approach to floristry.
Never made anything with fresh flowers before? Don’t stress! Zero floristry skills are needed. We will teach you all the tricks and tips and guide you through it all!
WHAT DO I BRING?
Your lovely self!
All flowers, materials and tools are provided. We even have some refreshments for you along the way!
WHAT DO I LEARN?
- How to construct a garden bouquet in EL style
- Processing Flowers
- Where to get the best seasonal flowers
- How to care for your flowers
- How to choose and integrate flowers in different colours and textures
WHAT DO I TAKE HOME?
A beautiful garden style bouquet - finished with gorgeous ribbons!
This workshop will be photographed by the lovely Amelia from Amelia Claire Photography. You will be sent the full photo gallery of the workshop which will include photographs of your work!
Places are very Limited for this one off workshop, so book it in quick!
* Please note our workshop T & C on our Terms and Conditions page*